Sales and Marketing; Is There a Difference?
Share this page:
Posted: February, 20, 2018 |
Author: Editor - VeroBeach.com
Marketing plans are about identifying your business' target market and creating strategies for reaching those customers. Sales plans detail the strategies the business will use to sell products and services and increase revenue.
Marketing is the process of teaching consumers why they should choose your product or service over your competitors. If you are not doing that, you are not marketing. It’s that simple! The key is finding the right marketing method and defining the right marketing message to use to educate and influence your consumers.
Companies make the mistake of thinking that marketing is just “one” thing, but marketing is everything that the consumer encounters when they hear about or see your business; there are many ways this can be accomplished.
- Blogging provides information about your products or services and allows you to establish your business as an authority, known as ‘content marketing’.
- The logo and colors you use to reflect your brand
- Store location
- The language used in your print ads or radio commercials
- News/Press Releases promotes 3rd person information about the business
- The type of information found on your social media
- Coupons bring new customers into the business to learn about you
- Reviews allow customers to tell others about their experience with your business
- Events allow consumers to meet you in a more social atmosphere
- And so much more……
It's always a good idea to use as many advertising outlets that touch your customers.
VeroBeach.com functions as your digital marketing platform and covers all online aspects of your marketing mix. VeroBeach.com sits at the top of search engines and is used by thousands of people daily, both locally and those preparing to visit or move to the area. Marketing your business on VeroBeach.com puts your business in front of thousands of potential new customers from day one.
VeroBeach.com was designed to provide businesses with a variety of marketing features for online marketing. Feature Pages are available to each business and provides consumers with an abundance of information; editorial, photos, video, social media links, email and website links, reviews, events, blogs, map, coupons, and more, all controlled easily and quickly from your private dashboard.
In short, as a business owner, you should determine the best media channels to use to market your business to your target demographics. If the Internet is media important to you, talk with VeroBeach.com and find out how cost effective a Business Page with these features can be and the many ways it will benefit your business.