The Cultural Council of Indian River County
Vision: "Beacon for the Arts #artsbeacon"
Mission: "To illuminate lives using the power and inspiration of Art and Culture, driving economic vitality through advocacy, collaboration, education and outreach."
The Cultural Council Provides:
· Avenues for nonprofit and artist networking, information-sharing, and collaboration;
· Technical assistance and professional development on nonprofit management issues;
· An avenue to encourage cooperation amongst nonprofit organizations to maximize resources and minimize
· Promotion for local artists through a registry of member artists in the visual, performing, and
· Facilitation of public art exhibitions in county buildings
· Member artists and organizations and their events promotion through print publications,
broadcast marketing, electronic promotion, outreach, programming and advocacy
· Publishing for organizations' profiles and event dates to publish in our annual Arts & Cultural
Event Guide, distributed locally and statewide; support community efforts to foster economic
development, cultural tourism and community planning.
The Cultural Concierge Service
Indian River County is an amazing culturally rich community. How do you choose what to see and do? How do you learn about each event and select those that will make your time in Indian River County exciting and fulfilling? How do you purchase tickets? And, how do you seek and find the best restaurants and hotels meeting your criteria?
The Cultural Council has established a Cultural Concierge Service. This free service will assist tourists, visitors and local residents with the best of arts and cultural event information in Indian River County. The Concierge Service will work with you on how to make your time in our county more exciting and fulfilling.
Included in the Service is information on: Theatre & Dance, Concerts, Opera, Orchestra & Symphony, Fine Art, Galleries, Museums, Speaker Series, Lectures, Literary & Film, Community Events & Festivals, Children’s Events, Restaurants and Hotels
Should you be interested in a ticketed production or event, the Concierge Service will provide you contact information on obtaining tickets directly from the producing organization. Should you wish the Concierge to obtain tickets for you, the Concierge will purchase the requested tickets; however, you will be charged a small service fee for ticket purchases. Tickets purchased for you by the Concierge may not be refunded.
Call, email, or visit the Cultural Concierge in the offices of the Cultural Council. Visit our online Arts & Cultural Events Calendar. Meet our informative concierge who will be delighted to share the arts and cultural opportunities available to you during your time in our community