Governor DeSantis Announces Plan for Florida’s Recovery Beginning May 4, 202004-29-2020
Phase 1 of Florida’s “Safe. Smart. Step-by-Step Plan” includes restaurants and retail openings, but with caveats.
FLORIDA PHASE 1
- Restaurants may offer outdoor seating with six foot space between tables and indoor seating at 25% capacity.
- Retail can operate at 25% of indoor capacity.
- Elective surgeries can resume.
- Schools remain distance learning.
- Visits to senior living facilities are prohibited.
- No change for bars, gyms, and personal services such as hair dressers.
- Avoid socializing in groups of more than 10 people in circumstances that do not readily allow for physical distancing.
- All individuals, when in public, should maximize physical distance from others.
- Face masks are recommended for all those in face-to-face interactions and where you can’t social distance.
- Vulnerable individuals should avoid close contact with people outside the home.
Read Presentation of Governor DeSantis' Phase 1 Plan for Florida's Recovery